What to expect:
- Collection: 08:00 am from Cape Town based hotel.
- Our first stop takes us to the historic town of Stellenbosch. Located 48 km east of Cape Town, South Africa’s second oldest town is immersed in history. Here we will explore the towns beautiful historic architecture, cafes and art galleries, as well as pay a visit to one of the oldest churches in South Africa, Moederkerk.
- Our next stop will be at the historic town of Franschhoek, meaning “French corner” in reference to the Huguenot families who settle amid the Cape mountains in 1688. Here we will explore the town and start with our first craft beer tasting.
- We continue our journey to the town of Paarl. Here we will visit one of the oldest farms in the area for a cheese tasting, just before heading to our second beer tasting of the day. Here you will also have the opportunity to have lunch (at own account) at the famous Barley & Biltong restaurant.
- The last stop of the day will be at one of the most famous Breweries of South Africa (Jack Black). Here you will enjoy a guided tour of the brewery (depending availability). Our last beer tasting will include limited edition beers and seasonal brews.